Vetergy Group is heading to Galveston, Texas, from June 6th through the 9th for the Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Seminar and Industry Trade Show.
The tradeshow is four days of learning, keynote luncheons, and an exhibit floor. Vetergy Group will be participating in all facets of the conference. You can find us on the exhibit floor at booth #511. We will have short demonstrations of our services along with collateral and detailed information on how Vetergy can help your organization--not to mention great prizes!
It has been two years since the EHS conference has met in person. Vetergy is thrilled to be not only presenting twice at the seminar but sponsoring the Plant Manager track on Thursday.
David Wilbur, Vetergy CEO and founder, will kick off the Vetergy presentations on Wednesday, June 8th, with his "Admitting Human Error in the Workplace." Human error is inevitable and serves as a symptom of systemic failure. As with all symptoms, it becomes a signal spurring systemic change. The idea is to welcome error as an indication that leadership should investigate the dark, murky, uncomfortable cultural issues that made the error seem like a good idea at the time. Instead of blaming individuals for error, ask why the system responded the way it did. In this interactive session, participants will use an on-screen response system to experience a developing investigation as facilitators of a real-world example.
On Thursday at the Plant Manager's track, David will again present but focus more on the resilience of an organization. In "Luck or Resilience? How 1% Will Occur 100% of the Time," David will discuss how operational resilience emerges when leaders discover that careful efforts to prevent faults and error at best get us 99% of the way there. Resilient leaders expect the remaining 1% will occur 100% of the time. Plus, the 1% involves uncertain, unpredictable, and dynamic events requiring behaviors informed as much by art and rhetoric as science.
Vetergy looks forward to participating in this important time for chemical industry professionals. To learn more about the conference and register, please click here.
For more information on how Vetergy can help your business, please click here.